2020-2-28 【瘋】 Taiwan 3~1200KM Regulations
1. Purpose: To promote the concept of environmental protection, promote proper recreational health, and
challenge extremes, perseverance, and endurance riding activities.
2. Instructor: Tourism Bureau of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications
3. Organizer: Taiwan Super Triathlon Association、Fun Series
4.Event Date: Feb. 28th 2020, Friday. Time limit is 90 hours; departure time: 17:00 PM
5.Please read the activity regulations below before registration.
Registration Information: (Official Website)
6.Starting and ending point of the activity: Starting point: Siraya National Scenic Area Headquarters, Tourism Bureau of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications
7.Activities Route Map Information:
Part A Route Map Information: https://www.xplova.com/tw/route/823F81C6-C569-1EA9-B2E9-53D0849DC360
Part B Route Map Information: https://www.xplova.com/tw/route/4A440CB6-A043-AB97-18BE-5AF0F0DC6B3E
8.Registration date: Starting from today till Feb. 5th 2020, 23:59PM
9. Eligibility restrictions: You must have completed 600K. (Please attached the authentication code or yellow card while registration)
10. Charging costs: $2000 NT per person (including BRM certification + travel health insurance), all registrations are to be completed online and fees are to transfer, on-site registrations are not accepted
For foreigners registration, please attach a photocopy of the passport. Please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We will offer bag retrieve service. We will send the bags to Siraya Tourist Center, and you can take the bag back. The service costs _______________dollars.
11. Bag retrieve service location: To be announced.
12.Cancellation fee: You can cancel and obtain refund before registration deadline (you need to deduct the bank transfer fee of NT$15.) No refund of registration fee and no return of the data after deadline
13. Obtaining the medals: Those who have completed and qualified in time for the medals can be commissioned by the organizer to obtain the medal.
14. Application quota: 100
15. No traffic control and guidelines are set up along the activity route. Participants are required to know their own routes and checkpoints.
16. No supply stations are set up along the activity route. Please bring enough changes or store enough cash to value cards.
17.The event does not assist in traveling to sites before completion. If you are giving up the completion of activity, please first contact the organizer, return to the finish line on your own or contact relatives and friends for assistance.
18. During the activity period, there will be 500,000 additional medical insurance to the travel health insurance of 5,000,000. Individual special needs and insufficient parts will not be supplemented. Please insures those needs on your own expenses.
19. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone and adjust route due to severe weather, road interruptions or irresistible disasters affecting the route of the event. For the right of the route, please pay close attention to the relevant transaction message.
20. For any unforeseen situations occur on the route such as giving up the activity or other issues, please contact, 0929-589858 OBS
21. Certification of examining the condition of the bike and consent form must be downloaded and signed before the event. With the health insurance card, vehicle examination card, and consent form, the bike will be examined and the rider then can report to the event
22. Related links:
A. Registration Information, Activity Rules Description, Vehicle Examination and Activity Consent, and Supply Vehicle Application Form (Description on the Official Website)
B. Fun Series Link(Taiwan original website)
C. Contact details: 黃麗淑0929-589858、E-mail:email@example.com
23. Matter not completed may be amended at any time.